Blogskin repaired!

Finally guys!
BLOGSKIN REPAIRED! :D
Had been waiting for the owner to repair his blogskin.

Had normal school day except that today's a kind of special day for Xinmin students.
Yesterday was Shine day, our 65th anniversary's musical at Republic Polytechnic.
Skipped SPA and went home straight away.
Bathed, slacked, computered, and off I went preparing myself for the evening.
Waited for Cheryl at Khatib MRT and off we went to meet the others (Ivan, Lihao, LynetteC, Gina, Vanessa and Mr Tang) at Causeway Point.
Mr Tang's treating dinner tonight, as promised. ^^
Went to Swensens and ate Chicken Baked Rice. Wonderful baked rice as compared to other restaurants.
And then followed by Giant Earthquake. Love the Rum and Raisin. (:
Shopped for flowers and off we went to take 169 to go to Republic Poly.
Super loads of Xinmin people squeezed in the bus.
Reached there and exchanged seats with people.
I can't deny that "Shine! - Dare to Dream" is a wonderful play, especially the beginning with full of surprises.
But it's the back part of the musical that becomes boring when they keep playing same songs over and over.
End of play and phototaking time and off me and Cheryl went home.
I was beat tired and bathed and off I went to sleep within seconds I was out of the bathroom, with my hair wet. :D

I hope there will be more such inspiring musical, like "Shine! - Dare to Dream".
Well done, performers and backstage crews for the musical. (:
Dare to dream! GOGO!

Leave a Reply