Busy once again..

Alright, I'm glad that not-so-much-like-holiday days are gone..
But, life's getting hectic-er once again with tests barging their way into my life.

Symposium was on Wednesday.
Successful but boring.
Presentation was quite successful.
And we finally requested for our testimonials and Ms Chua (our NYP teacher mentor) agreed! :D
It was kind of a waste of time though. :O

Thursday was a busy day.
2 Structured Remedial (SR) continuously.
But Maths SR was brought forward and it ended at 2.45pm.
Hence, our lunch break is from 2.45pm to 3.45pm.
And at 3.45pm, we'll be having our Physics SR.
And then, Mrs Peh forgot that we had Physics SR.
Great. So wasted money to eat and I went home.
Gahh..

Friday was crazily clumsy.
I've forgotten to bring Physics notes, foolscap paper, English summary.
Gosh, that's practically every lesson's stuff (other than EM)
Pei-ed Bgirls at training (went to watch only :O) and some of us went to CCAB to watch Bboys match against Dunman Secondary.
Went home and went running.
Ate Yong Tau Foo and bathed.
Tired day..

Life's hectic.
But I've been telling myself, it's time to do homework.
So, yes, all homework WILL be done. (:
I'm a changed person alright :P

Leave a Reply