Sports Day 2010 was exciting after all..

Today is Sports Day 2010.
Brought a heavy heart there, and I was quite reluctant to go anyway.
Lost my 'love' for the house.
And I kinda expected Falcon to go 2nd.

Anyway, went to the stadium with TsuiYan.
Slacked, talked, watched Falcon Comm do banner.
Then assemble at the tracks for attendance taking.
Usual stuffs.
It was quite dumb there wasn't any March Pass.
That's the opening for Sports Day 2010 after all.
No opening, no nothing.
That explains why some people go sian throughout the whole morning playing PSP and smsing.
Got a Bronze medal for 8x50m Secondary 4 relay.
Then chatted with Ms Chia for a while.
After all the events are over, we had prize presentation.
Then went home! :D

But I've still got tuition uh..
Then 4pm tuition ends but drag till 4.30pm to complete homework. o.o
Went home and slept all the way and ate porridge for dinner and slept again.
Bathed and here I am. :/
I go do homework lerh.

报章报道!D;

Leave a Reply